Gold/Silver Plated Brass
- Store your jewelry in cool, dry place
- Store your jewelry in individual bag/box, do not mix with other jewelry pieces.
- Polish your jewelry with macrofibre cloth to remove any residue.
- Do not spray body products or perfume onto your jewelry. The chemical might strip off the plating
- Do not wear your jewelry in shower/bath/swimming pool as water and salt water will damage the finish
- Do not wear your jewelry during sports or working out.
- Raw brass will change over time and it can be polish using Brasso to restore the shine!
- Brasso is inexpensive and can be found in hardware store (home hardware or Canadian Tire)
- The least maintenance of them all! Gold or silver plated over surgical steel are tarnish free, long lasting and super resilient with water, on top of that they are hypoallergenic!
- All my chains are gold/silver plated surgical steel as well as most of my earing posts.